Check-In – Sedona
Check-In: 4:00- 5:00 PM
Dinner is included on the first day of arrival, all three meals are provided during overnight stays.
Dinner: 5:30 -7:00 PM
Please be aware that we are located 30 min away from restaurants and there are no meal options after 7:00 pm. If you plan to arrive later than 6:45 pm please eat beforehand, or you can purchase light snacks and drinks at the welcome center open from 8:00 AM – 7:30 pm daily.
We focus on holistic healing from the inside out at Sedona Mago Center for Well-being and Retreat. That’s why we are farm to table. Our chef prepares pescatarian and vegetarian menus from local farms with herbs selected from our onsite healing garden to deliver delicious, nutrient-rich meals that nourish and strengthen your body. You can enjoy your meals inside our dining hall or al fresco.
We are located in the high desert with a 4,500 feet altitude. Typical desert weather is warm or hot in the day, with cooler temperatures at night. Our rainy season is in July and August when short, heavy monsoon rains occur throughout the day. Year-round we recommend sun protection and light layers to adjust to the changing temperatures throughout the day.
What to Bring:
We highly recommend comfortable, relaxed clothing for easy movement. Layering, even in the summer months, is recommended to adjust to the changing temperatures throughout the day and night. In addition, we recommend you pack:
- A swimsuit for our Jacuzzi and pool
We supply pool towels, which are self-served. Coin laundry and dryers are also available onsite
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Hairdryer and hair products
- Body lotion and sunblock/sun protection
- Water bottle
- We ask for shoes to be removed before entering our meeting rooms. We recommend bringing shoes that can be taken easily on and off.
- To maintain an environment conducive for meditation, our casitas do not have televisions or phones in them.
- Verizon, we have found, provides the best reception in our high altitude.
- We are an alcohol and smoke-free facility.
- No meat is allowed on the premises.
- We offer pescatarian and vegetarian meals and accommodate guests with major food allergies.
- Wi-Fi is available at the Welcome Center Lounge, which is open 24-hours.
These policies are designed to not only comply with federal, state, and local regulations but to most importantly allay any fears that attendees might have regarding other guests during their visit. We are constantly reviewing Arizona health services and the CDC website for updates regarding COVID-19 and will make adjustments as needed. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
- Provide a negative COVID test result 72 hours or less prior to arrival regardless of having the vaccination or not.
- Pass temperature check of less than 100 F upon arrival. Wear medical Grade Mask (Blue Masks) or equivalent in all shared guest areas including the Welcome Center and Dining Hall. Masks in outdoor areas are not required. Mask policies in Presentations are at the presenter’s discretion at this time.